Stable Cottage highlights:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area (with double sofa bed – sleeps two)
- Log burner to keep the cottage cosy in the cold months.
- Patio doors lead to the garden with views over the ménage and paddocks to the sea.
- The garden has seating and a BBQ to enjoy those summer days (do bring your own BBQ tools as these aren’t supplied). You can purchase a BBQ lighting pack for additional cost. This must be ordered and paid for in advance, it cannot be booked on arrival.
- There is also a fire pit on the decking for which we sell a Fire Pit Starter Pack if required.
- Private 4-5 person log fired hot tub in the garden, perfect for soaking away the evening. This is optional to book at an additional cost, including the logs to light and heat it. The log fired hot tub must be pre-booked and pre-paid, it cannot be booked on arrival. We will provide you with usage and safety information if added to your booking.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (two single beds).
- Family bedroom, with one king size bed and one single bed, plus en-suite shower room.
- In total there are five bed spaces with an additional double sofa bed in the living area.
- There is WiFi in the cottage.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Stable Cottage is perfect for couples, a family or a smaller group that want a peaceful base to relax or explore all the area has to offer.
A perfect base for exploring
Please contact us before booking if you are under 21 years of age. Proof of age may be requested.
Stable Cottage is dog friendly for up to two dogs. There is a charge per dog, per stay.
BOOK STABLE COTTAGE HERE
Up to 2-7 guests
Great for a couple, family or small group.
Optional to book for an additional charge.
*The hot tub cannot be booked and paid for on arrival, it must be added when booking.
BBQ Lighting Pack*
a bag of charcoal, firelighters and extra long matches for an additional fee.
*BBQ lighting packs cannot be booked and paid for on arrival.
Fire Pit Starter Pack*
Everything you need to use the fire pit; kiln dried logs, firebrick and extra long matches.
*Packs must be pre-ordered, they cannot be booked and paid for on arrival.
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals from 4pm
Departures by 10.30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions